Easter Season Announcements
- UCWLC Work Bees: Babka baking will be on March 16 & March 22, 2023. We are looking for Volunteers for the following Shifts: 7:30-11:03 am, 9:30-2:30 pm and 2:30-6:00 pm. Sign-up sheets are posted in the church atrium . Contact Flo Volcko by phone: 403-542-9501 or email email@example.com. or Skia Zidan by phone: 403-686-3626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Gentlemen are welcome!
UCWLC would like to invite you all to attend our 2023 UCWLC Easter Sale on March 26th, 2023. We are asking all parishioners to donate a bake table item, which can be dropped off on March 26th, 2023 before the liturgies.
Easter sale Hours: Between 9:30am – 12:30 pm
· Babkas (while supplies last)
· Bake Table items
· Lunch counter
· Pysanky sales
You will also be able to pick up your pre-orders during this time.
Pre-Orders: UCWLC is now accepting Pre-Order’s for Easter Babka’s, Sausage & Butter Lambs. Forms will be on the table at the back of the church. Please return your completed order with payment in full by March 19, 2023. Pre-orders will be available for pick up on March 26th, 2023 between the hours of 9:30 am – 12:30 pm in the hall. For further information please contact: Larysa Gelleta at: 403-993-7858 or by email: email@example.com.
2023 St Stephen’s UCWLC Scholarship for $1000 Guidelines
· Eligibility : A 16-24 year old daughter or granddaughter of a St Stephen’s UCWLC Member who will be attending an undergraduate Post Secondary program. (E.g.) University, College, Apprenticeship, Technical School or Specialized program (Cosmetology, Hairdresser, Secretarial, etc….)
· Include a resume and a reference letter
· Reasons for the choice and location of the Post Secondary School.
· Include a description of your Parish, Community and School Involvement .
· Explain your Financial Need to receive this scholarship.
· Submit to scholarship committee c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
· Deadline is May 14, 2023