St. Stephen’s parish will strictly adhere to these new measures outlined in detail below.
- Two-meter physical distancing between households must be maintained
- Mask use is mandatory unless you have a medical exemption. Those choosing not to wear a mask will not be permitted to enter the church for the safety of other parishioners.
- Hand-sanitizing at entrance/exit to church is required.
- The faithful are required to sign-in upon entry for tracking purposes should someone present as COVID-19 positive.
- Ushers are to remind the faithful of the above requirements.
- Recited liturgies are encouraged. Where singing is practiced, no congregational singing.
- Online liturgical services are encouraged
- In-person faith group meetings can continue but physical distancing and public health measures must be followed
- Receptions are not permitted
- Maximum of 10 people for weddings and baptisms and 20 people for funerals
- This includes the officiant, bride/groom, and witnesses
- This does not include staff or organizers who are not considered an invited guest
- This applies to any facility, including places of worship and funeral homes.
- This includes services held indoors or outdoors, seated or non-seated.