Father Daniel Wach, OSBM, invites you to join him on a
Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
09 to 16 NOVEMBER 2019
Experience the beauty of Mexico and its people on a prayerful and enjoyable journey!
Visit the Basilica and marvel before the Tilma. Explore the Aztec culture and find out why they embraced Christianity. Learn about the Cristiada and pray at the tomb of Father Pro, a modern-day martyr. Wander through the colonial town of Puebla. Be touched at the tiny church where the archangel Michael appeared centuries ago.
Land only price:
- Double occupancy $1857 per person
- Single occupancy $2398 per person (subject to availability)
Non-Refundable Deposit of $500.00 CAD requested at the time of booking
Final Payment due on 22nd of July 2019
Inclusions in above prices:
- 7 nights’ Moderate hotel accommodation – Hotel Fontan Reforma
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 7 Dinners
- English-speaking local guides.
- Gratuities for the guide and driver.
Airfare quoted on individual basis
For more information please email or call:
Maria Blomme 403-724-6084