To capture the TRUE meaning of Christmas
- Any students Gr.1-12 in the Eparchy of Edmonton throughout Alberta
- One ORIGINAL entry per student
- Artwork must not exceed an 8.5” x 11” page
- Winning artwork will be made into 2021 Christmas cards! (Winning artwork may also be published in UCWLC publications.)
- A $50.00 monetary prize will be given to the top winner in each of these categories: Grades 1 - 3, Grades 4 - 6, Grades 7 - 9, Grades 10 - 12 and children with exceptionalities.
- Entries must illustrate some aspect of the birth of Jesus as recorded in the Gospels OR illustrate Ukrainian Christmas traditions. (So please, no Santas, reindeer, elves or presents.)
All children, regardless of their limitations are encouraged to participate.